MCC is now welcoming all students to attend external and internal committee meetings to provide input and/or listen in!
These committees are chaired by a designated council member, but membership is open to the entire student body!
- Celebrating John Muir Week and Muirstock Committee
- Organizes the CJMW and Muirstock events in the spring; includes booking artists, choosing CJMW events, and much, much more!
- Chair: Rebecca Samuels (Muirstock) and Vanessa Tian (CJMW)
- When/Where: Tuesdays 5:00 – 6:00pm via Zoom
- Email email@example.com for the Zoom link!
- Muir Initiatives Committee
- Coming this quarter! We want to give all students access to council’s resources so they can tackle issues and have an impact.
- Chair: Pankhuri Prasad, VP External Affairs
Internal members of council choose a committee to join. These committees each oversee an aspect of council.
- Finance Committee
- Previews funding requests and provides information on past allocations.
- Chair: Roxy Montalvo, VP Finance
- Publicity Committee
- Oversees council’s social media, visibility, and advertising efforts.
- Chair: Tsz-Wai Kwok, VP Public Relations
- When/Where: Every Tuesday at 6PM via Zoom
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link!
- Rules Committees
- Reviews council’s governing documents and recommends changes to better reflect our procedures.
- Chair: Corliss Lam, VP Internal Affairs
Last Updated: Week 3, Spring 2020
Want to join a different Muir Student Organization meeting?
Remark: Due to the on-going situation, most Student Organizations will not meet regularly. Keep informed of virtual events with our calendar!
For the Zoom link for the following organization meetings, please email email@example.com
Above meeting times are correct for Spring 2020.
Check out more information about each student organization here.